Send an Abstract
HIV / AIDS Kongresi 2020
All original studies to be prepared with topics related to HIV / AIDS will be accepted.
Abstract Submission Conditions
The only valid form of submission is to submit an abstract into the system via the address www.hivaids2020.org.
The deadline for submission of asbtract is 30 October 2020. The electronic system will automatically shut down on the announced date.
General Rules of Abstract
- The space allocated for writing papers in the system is limited to 3,000 characters excluding the Title and Author Name. Papers with more than 3,000 characters will not be accepted.
- Names should only be written in small letters, with the first letter capital. The names and addresses of the institutions where all the authors whose names are included in the paper should be specified.
- The font used for sending abstract is standardized for all papers as Arial - 11 Point, and should not be used in different fonts.
- Abstracts; It should be partitioned using Purpose, Method, Findings and Conclusion titles. In the summary, the purpose of the study and the methods used should be briefly stated, the findings should be summarized with sufficient numerical details and the results should be explained within the framework of the presented findings.
- The title should be in a style that explains the content of the study. All words should be written in capital letters, except for words in which the lowercase words such as pH or NaCl have a special meaning in the title of the abstract. Where the abbreviation is used in the text, except for the chemical symbols and international units, a full opening should be written by opening a parenthesis.
- Regarding the researches carried out on people, the reports will be required to be approved by the ethical committee and the laws of our country.
- Spelling errors should be taken into consideration by authors.
- Abstracts selected by the Scientific Committee to be presented at the congress will be published in the Congress Abstract Book.
- At least 1 of the authors must be registered to congress to publish their work.
- Abstracts that do not comply with any of these articles will not be evaluated, regardless of their content.
- Abstracts sent will be evaluated through the online system and the e-mail containing your abstracts evaluation result will be sent to the address defined after the evaluation process is completed.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact with us. You can contact Rubikon Turizm regarding your papers.